Edition

TZ240

CONTENTS

4. From the Editor
6. Fabrics and synthetic materials
12. Lasts and heels
14. Adhesivos y colas
16. Digital innovation
18. Trade reports
20. Machinery and equipment
28. Soles
30. Laboratories
32. Materiales sostenibles
39. Etiquetas y transfers

40. Cueros y pieles
41. Trenzados
42. Tendencias
49. Textiles para el calzado
50. Nuevas tecnologías
52. Software
56. Marketing digital
59. Ferias
62. Noticias
64. Índice de anunciantes

subscribe to

TÉCNICAdelCALZADO

Circulation
magazine

Print version: 5.000 copies per quarter, aproximately. Circulated in Spain (70%), Latin America (10 %), Europe (15 %) and rest of the world (5 %).


Digital magazine and Newsletters: Our digital magazine reaches more than 3.500 users voluntarily registered to our database, of which about 55% are from Spain. The remaining 45% is distributed mainly in the European Union (30%) –above all in Portugal (13%) and Italy (11%)- and Latin America (10%).


In total, every issue of our publication reaches around 9.000 readers.

0
Tecnica Calzado
0
@TecnicaCalzado
0
Tecnica Calzado

01 /
Frequency

BIANNUAL


March I September

02 /
Character

Trade magazine of design, fashion and tecniques for the footwear and leathergoods industries.

LANGUAGE


Spanish and English

03 /
Influence

READER PROFILE


Managers, production managers and technical personnel in footwear and leathergoods manufacturing companies, purchasing managers, designers of shoe and accessories.

DISTRIBUTION AND SECTORS


Manufacturers of fashion footwear, manufacturers of anatomical and orthopedic footwear, manufacturers of work shoes and protection, manufacturers of handbags and fashion accessories (belts, wallets, travel goods, etc.), manufacturers and distributors of machinery, manufacturers and distributors of trimmings, manufacturers and distributors of components for footwear, leather and tanned leather manufacturers and stockists, footwear and fashion accessories designers, commercial agents, etc.

GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION


The magazine is distributed in Spain and other countries, mainly:

Europe: Portugal, Italy, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Turkey, Holland, Belgium, Greece, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania.
América Latina: México, Brasil, Colombia, Argentina.
África: Morocco, Tunisia.
Asia: India, Pakistan, Hong Kong, China.

CIRCULATION AT TRADE FAIRS


The magazine is widely distributed among visitors and exhibitors at the following trade fairs: Lineapelle (Milano), Simac-Tanning/Tech (Milano), Futurmoda (Alicante), Co-shoes (Alicante), A+A (Düsseldorf), theMicam-Mipel (Milano), Momad Metrópolis (Madrid), Première Vision (Paris), Sicur (Madrid), Expoprotection (Paris), Techtextil-Texprocess (Frankfurt).

2021

EDITORIAL
SHEDULE

Machinery, Trimmings, Leathers and fabrics, Soles, Glues, New collections, Ornaments, Trends, Trade Reports, Threads, Labels, Products, Fairs

2021/22

ADVERTISEMENT RATES

TZ 240

March 2021

TZ 241

September 2021

TZ 242

March 2022

TZ 243

September 2022

TZ 244

March 2023

TZ 245

September 2023

February 2019

September 2019

February 2020

September 2020